Central Academic Advising Drop-In Hours
The Advising Team is here to help undergraduate students with:
- Choosing or changing your program or major
- Understanding your Academic Progress Report and degree requirements
- Understanding academic regulations and procedures
- Adding, dropping, or withdrawing from a course
- Developing a plan to deal with academic difficulties (i.e., Academic Probation & Required to Withdraw)
- Reviewing your academic progress
- Referral to other relevant campus services
Academic Advising Appointment
- You can book an appointment through mysuccess, by selecting the button below.
- Log in using your UWin ID and password.
- Select "Academic Advising" on the left-hand side. If you are a Business student, please make sure you select "Business Advising" to book an appointment with an Advisor in the Odette Student Success Centre.
- Come to the appointment prepared with your question(s) so we can jump right into a meaningful discussion about your academic experience and expectations.
For more information, visit us in Dillon Hall, Lower Level (Room 111), or if you have any questions or inquiries contact us at (519) 253-3000 Ext. 1414 or by e-mail at email@example.com.