About Bounce Back
Bounce Back is a program designed to support students who are struggling to find success during their post-secondary experience, and will run weekly for 9 weeks, starting in the Fall semester. This program takes a holistic approach to student success. The program will focus on ways to increase your academic performance through effective learning strategies (i.e. time management, essay and exam preparation, etc.) but is also attentive to the other factors that can pose difficulties to first-year students (i.e. social adjustment, stress, mental health, etc.).
Bounce Back is right for you if you:
- Want someone to listen to you
- Need help sorting out next steps
- Are struggling in your program
- Feel alone, stuck, or stressed
- Didn't enjoy first semester
- Want help from someone who knows what it's like to be a student right now, as well as benefit from professional staff support
- Setting and achieving goals.
- Prioritizing and motivation.
- Getting connected to people and groups on campus.
- Improving problem-solving skills.
- Figuring out what's expected.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com