To the University of Windsor Campus Community
Covid 19 Emergency Academic Plan is no longer in effect as Of April 30 2022. Masking will be required where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Please note that there are Campus Community Police personnel stationed inside the office at all times who can respond to any matter that requires assistance
Signs have been posted on the Campus Community Police front door indicating how to contact Campus Community Police should the need arise. Our contact information is as follows:
- dialling 519 253 3000 ext 4444 for emergency issues
- dialing 519 253 3000 ext 1234 for non-emergency issues
- by dialling 911 at any time
- (dialling 911 from your cell phone will go directly to the Windsor Police 911 Communications Centre)
- (dialling 911 from a University landline or campus emergency phone will go directly to the Campus Community Police Dispatch Centre)
Looking to access Campus Community Police Office after regular business hours?
If you require assistance Campus Community Police are on shift 24 hours - 7 days a week. The photo below shows the exterior of our office located at Sunset and Wyandotte. The office is always staffed. The picture shows where we also have a call box located for immediate assistance exterior of the office.