As you prepare to step into the world as a proud graduate, we have gathered essential resources to ensure your commencement experience is memorable and seamless. Explore the links below to access vital information, from commencement details to career guidance and everything in between. Let’s make your graduation day an unforgettable celebration of your accomplishments.
If you are in your final term(s) to complete your degree requirements for SPRING 2024 Convocation, listed below are the no-fee and late application deadlines. If you apply during the late application period, a non-refundable, non-transferable fee will be charged (See Registrarial Service Fees for Applying After the Deadline Late fee). No applications to graduate will be accepted after the late application deadline.
Note on Expected Graduation Term: You will choose the term in which you will complete your degree requirements, as follows:
- “FALL 2023” if you will be completing your degree requirements by December 2023
- “WINTER 2024” if you will be completing your degree requirements by the end of May 2024
You must apply to graduate to be assessed to receive your degree, regardless of whether you plan to attend Convocation or whether you think you are eligible. You do not have to wait until your final grades are posted to apply. If you are denied eligibility, your file will be updated so you can reapply when you are ready.
Your name will be displayed on your diploma/certificate and in the convocation program, as it appears under your "Primary" name on your Uwinsite student profile. To make changes to your primary name please email email@example.com by:
- May 1 for Spring Convocation
- September 1 for Fall Convocation
Include a scanned copy of your legal identification as supporting documentation.
To make changes to your official name, you must request the change by emailing the Convocation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a scanned copy of your legal identification as supporting documentation (ie. birth certificate, passport).
If you send your request after the deadline date, you will have to order and pay for a replacement diploma.
For those who have selected to have their diploma/certificate mailed to them, mailing will begin the Tuesday following the conclusion of Convocation. Please ensure your mailing address is updated on your Uwinsite Student profile by the Update Mailing Address deadline, generally ten days before convocation ceremonies.
To update your address in UWinsite Student, follow the steps below:
1. On the Student Homepage, click the Profile tile.
2. In the left navigation menu, click Addresses.
3. Change your Home Address (permanent address) and/or your Mailing Address (address while attending UWindsor).
- NOTE: If you are living in Residence at UWindsor, your Residence address will be pre-populated and cannot be updated by you in UWinsite Student. Information on Residence mailing addresses can be found here.
Please note: You will need to update your mailing address in UWinsite Student to ensure that, if requested, your diploma is sent to your permanent address.
For steps on how to set up your student profile, please visit this article.
For mailing of any official graduation documents, it is important that your address is current and complete.
Please ensure your address is accurate, complete and follows these guidelines:
- Address: does not include a P.O. Box; includes a Buzzer code for your building (if required); includes a telephone number local to the delivery address
- Deliveries are made during regular business hours. Please check that the address selected meets this requirement
Soon!• Application to Graduate Portal opens
Mar 15, 2024•No fee deadline
Mar 16, 2024• Late applications to grad
Apr. 29, 2024• No applications to graduate will be accepted after this date
May 1, 2024• Update name in UWinsite Student
May 11, 2024• Registration closes for Marching Order
May 24, 2024• Update mailing address in UWinsite Student
Coming Soon!• Deadline to pre-order Gown and Hood
Jun 4-7, 2024• Spring 2024 Convocation Ceremonies
Approx Jun 14, 2024• View Grad Images at gradimages.com