As the campus community settles into a primarily online semester, Information Technology Services reminds members of the byte-sized how-to’s and tips offered through Tech Talk video tutorials.
Below are some of the Tech Talk videos that cover timely topics:
Authentication and Security
- Student UWin Accounts
- MFA: How each authentication method works
- MFA: How to add new authentication methods
- Installing the GlobalProtect VPN
Microsoft 365 Apps
- Installing Microsoft 365 (Office 365) at home
- Using portal.office.com
- Teams: Meeting options
- Microsoft Stream: Uploading videos; permissions & privacy
Tech Talk is a presentation of IT Services. More Tech Talks are available at www.uwindsor.ca/its/tech-talk.