This list is nowhere near completion. Use Yahoo, Google, etc. to supplement your searches. Most of these sites can be accessed in French by adding .fr instead of .com A large portion of this list was borrowed from the ARTFL project (University of Chicago). To recommend additions to this list, contact one of the following:
Reference, grammar, linguistics
- Travlang's Translating Dictionaries (translations in several languages)
- Bonjour de France, An interactive, on line magazine for French language learning.
- Nice Matin, Daily paper from Nice, France.
- Le club des poètes
- Rousseau Association
- Voltaire Foundation, University of Oxford
- Charrette Project, "an archive dedicated to Le Chevalier de la Charrette (Lancelot, ca. 1180) of Chrétien de Troyes"
- DScriptoriumcollection of medieval manuscripts, including Mystere dou Jour dou jugement
- Dictionnaire des synonymes
- Le grand dictionnaire terminologique
- Le Trésor de la langue française