Please be advised that all clinical placement sites are requiring students to be fully vaccinated (i.e., two doses) for COVID-19 (read Bayshore Pre-Clearance Process Information Sheet). Students who are not fully vaccinated cannot be provided with a clinical placement and cannot progress in the nursing program. Individual clinical placement agencies may require COVID-19 booster shots, however, students are informed prior to placement if this requirement is in effect. If you have any questions about the COVID-19 vaccine requirement, please contact Andrea Reddam, Clinical Placement Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Why Choose Nursing at UWindsor
- Medical & Non-Medical Requirements
- Additional Program Requirements
- Course Sequence & Descriptions
- Essential Requirements to Study Nursing
- Scholarship Applications & Deadlines
- Check your Application Status on UWinsite Student
- Accept Offer and Complete First-Time Account Activation
- Admissions Package
Registration support resources from UWNS (UWindsor Welcomes Nursing Students).