The School of Environmental Sciences invites applications from qualified individuals who are interested in teaching the following courses:
- ESCI-1130-91 - Atmosphere and Climate (3 lecture hours per week)
- ESCI-2020-30 - Discovering Dinosaurs (3 lecture hours per week)
- ESCI-3610-01 - Environmental Impact Assessment (3 lecture hours per week)
- ESCI-4808-30 - Special Topics: Life of the Honey Bee (3 lecture or project hours per week)
- ESCI-4808-29/8819-29 - Special Topics: Microplastics (3 seminar hours per week). This course is cross listed.
Please be aware that it will be required that the courses posted here will be delivered using alternative learning technology in an online environment. Information on the resources that are available to learn about and use these technologies is available from the Office of Open Learning or the Centre for Teaching and Learning.
As required by the Collective Agreement, the School of the Environment is hereby calling for applications from members of the Faculty Association who are suitably qualified and interested in teaching the above-mentioned courses for the 2021 Fall semester.
- Applicants who have not previously taught courses by the School of the Environmental are asked to submit a full C.V.
- Applicants from outside the University of Windsor; as well as those who haven’t held an appointment within the School of the Environment, are required to include three letters of reference.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The courses offered are subject to budgetary approval and sufficient enrolment. This listing is subject to change or cancellation.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Appointments Committee.
- Appointments to these positions are subject to final budgetary approval.
- The University of Windsor is committed to employment equity and especially welcomes applications for this position from aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
- Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
For additional information, contact the School of the Environment via email to email@example.com.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, all course offerings will be online.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 12, 2021 at 4:00 pm
401 Sunset Avenue, Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
(519) 253-3000 ext. 2528, firstname.lastname@example.org