A Bachelor of Mathematics degree is an excellent choice to prepare you for any career or further education that requires advanced critical thinking, analytical, and quantitative skills. Our graduates have successful careers in a variety of industries and professions, such as medicine and finance, and have succeeded in competitive graduate programs in mathematics and statistics. We have general (3 year) and honours (4 year) degree programs, joint programs, combined programs and concurrent programs.
To see the University's recruitment brochure, which includes admission requirements and program highlights visit Student Recruitment.
Below is a list of all of our programs and the program names are linked to the current undergraduate calendar.
- Mathematics (General)
- Mathematics (Honours)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Finance Concentration
- Actuarial Science (Honours) (Commencing Fall 2021)
- Other Combined Honours Programs
- Minor in Mathematics
- Minor in Statistics
- Major and Minor Concentrations - Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Arts and Science
- Mathematics and Education (5-year Honours Bachelor of Mathematics & Education)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours Business Administration and Mathematics) (with/without thesis)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours Business Administration and Mathematics) with Specialization in Supply Chain and Business Analytics (with/without Thesis)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours Business Administration and Mathematics) with Specialization in Finance (with/without thesis)