MSW/JD Program Application Deadlines
Please note there are two application deadlines which must be met:
Faculty of Law - November 1st, 2022
School of Social Work - Sunday, January 15th, 2023
MSW/JD Application Steps
STEP 1: Submit an application to the University of Windsor, Faculty of Law through the Ontario Law School Application Service (OLSAS). Please make sure to check the box indicating the MSW/JD Program.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to be considered for admission to the JD degree program ONLY, in addition to the MSW/JD program, be sure to check the box for JD only in the OLSAS application.
Complete the required documents for the OLSAS Application for the University of Windsor's Faculty of Law (also listed on the OLSAS website under Application Procedures).
- OLSAS application
- University of Windsor Personal Profile
- All official transcripts
- Current official LSAT score report; LSAT scores written in the previous five years
- Two (2) letters of reference (one academic and one non-academic) on the forms specifically provided for this purpose (available on the OLSAS website).
STEP 2: After completing your OLSAS application, you will then complete an additional set of documents for the School of Social Work MSW program. Please read and review the School of Social Work application and instructions.
The following Social Work documents must be submitted, by the application deadline:
- 2022-2023 MSW/JD Application for Admission package
- MSW Application for Admission
- Professional Experience Form
- Personal Statement
- MSW Program Policy Statement
- Reference Forms
Please review the Application Checklist & FAQ, to assist in your MSW application
- MSW/JD Application Checklist
- MSW/JD Application FAQ
- Approved Research Methods and Statistics courses for admission
Note about Scholarships
If you have a grade point average of 80% or above and are planning to apply to our program, please view the details on how to apply for National and Provincial Scholarships and Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, CIHR, and OGS) and the application deadlines.
For additional information on Admissions, please contact:
MSW: Graduate Secretary, Kaitlin Roberts, School of Social Work: email@example.com
Law: Tess Sheldon (519 253-3000 Ext: 2943)