General Use Forms
- Annual Report Form - To be completed by all graduate students and submitted to the Graduate Secretary no later than May 31st
- Leave of Absence Application - To be completed when a student needs to request time away from the program
- Request for Consideration for Health, Bereavement, or Extenuating Circumstances (graduate courses only)
- Time Limit Extension Form - To be completed by graduate students that need to request more time to complete their degree
- Course Substitution Request Form
- Course Add Form - Special Circumstances Request
- GATA FORM 1 - Description of Duties and Allocation of Hours - To be completed for every GA a faculty member supervises. A mid-course review is required. If there are no changes, record date of meeting and note no changes.
- GA/TA Application Form - This web-based form may be filled out as an alternative to the PDF form when applying for Graduate Assistant (GA) positions.
Thesis and Dissertation Forms
- Master's Thesis / Doctoral Dissertation Committee Form and Non-Exclusive License Form - To be completed when a student has confirmed their master's/doctoral committee members. Upload the completed form to the UWinsite Student as a Service Request. The Non-Exclusive License Form must be submitted along with the committee form.
- External Examiner Request Form - This form must be submitted at least 7 weeks before the proposed defense date.
- Thesis/Dissertation Non- Exclusive license Form - To be completed by the student when submitting their thesis/dissertation to the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Approval to Submit a Doctoral Dissertation for External Examination
For more graduate forms, please see the Faculty of Graduate Studies Forms webpage.