New UwinCARD photo submission process for the Winter 2024 semester!
We have launched a new photo submission process. Watch for your invitation email with a link asking you to upload a photo and supporting documentation (passport or Canadian driver's license). Once your photo has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the date it will be ready for pick up. Residence students will receive their card during check-in on move-in day.
UwinCARD Office Regular Hours
Monday to Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Closed for lunch from 12 noon - 1:00 pm.
Most functions can be done online, including submitting a picture for your first UwinCARD.
To help keep service moving quickly we ask that you:
- Have a government-issued picture ID ready to show (passport, Canadian driver's license, etc…)
- Have your student/staff number or card ready
- We are limiting customers to one at a time in the office. You can wait outside the entry door and line up along the wall where the floor stickers are placed.
UwinCARD Services move to UWinsite Student
The following UwinCARD services are now available in UWinsite Student:
- Adding funds to your UwinCASH Account/UwinCARD (with a credit card)
- Checking your UwinCASH Account/UwinCARD balance
- Reviewing your UwinCASH Account/UwinCARD transactions for the past 30 days