Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate
- 100 hours of classroom instruction
- 20-hour practicum
- Focus on learning theory, teaching preparation, and systems of English
- Learn through group work and teaching demonstrations
- Successful completion is recognized for TESL Canada Professional Standard 1 Certification
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. You can demonstrate your academic qualifications through submission of a copy of your transcripts or a certificate.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of English proficiency. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
$ 1,750 CDN (includes participant manual and textbooks) and $100 CDN non-refundable registration fee
Course Dates & Location
The TESOL Certificate Program Fall 2017 will be offered from September 5 to December 7, 2017. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm. Classes are held at the CELD Annex on the second floor of Vanier Hall on the main University of Windsor campus. Note that observation and practicum hours may be held during the daytime. Classes are offered based on enrollment.