Before You Begin
- Note that most students apply for a conditional offer to their undergraduate program or their graduate program before applying to ELIP. If you have questions about conditional offers of admission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is not required for admission to ELIP.
- Previous standardized test scores may be considered for placement if all documentation is submitted by the registration deadline.
- You may be required to take a placement test to determine your ELIP level.
Step 1 – Apply Online
- Fill out our online application form. Contact email@example.com if you need help.
- Upload your IELTS or TOEFL score if you have one.
- If you have been pre-placed in the ELIP 3 Fast Track program, you must upload your (1) academic offer letter, if you have one, and (2) language test score.
- Pay the $150 registration fee using a credit card.
- Submit your application by clicking the "Submit" button.
APPLY ONLINE TO ELIP
Step 2 – After You Apply