519-253-3000 ext. 2586
Office: 3002 CEI
- Postdoctoral, Management Science, Western University (Ivey Business School), Canada.
- Postdoctoral, Industrial Engineering, University of Windsor, Canada.
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, Amirkabir University, Iran.
- Visiting Ph.D., Applied Operations Research and Statistics, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain.
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, Amirkabir University, Iran.
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Iran
- Applied optimization (modeling and algorithms)
- Production planning
- Supply chain management
- Healthcare planning
- Routing and logistics
- R. Barzanji, B. Naderi, M. Begen, A logic-based benders’ decomposition algorithm for integrated process planning and scheduling, International Journal of Management Science, Omega (2019).
- R. Ruiz, Q.K. Pan, B. Naderi, Iterated Greedy methods for the distributed permutation flowshop scheduling problem, International Journal of Management Science, Omega, 83 (2019) 213-222.
- B. Naderi, K. Govindan, H Soleimani. A Benders decomposition approach for a real case supply chain network design with capacity acquisition and transporter planning: wheat distribution network, Annals of Operations Research, (2019).
- H. Zohali, B. Naderi, M. Mohammadi, V. Roshanaei, Reformulation, linearization, and a hybrid iterated local search algorithm for economic lot-sizing and sequencing in hybrid flow shop problems, Computers and Operations Research, 104 (2019) 127-138.
- B. Naderi, R. Ruben, A scatter search algorithm for the distributed permutation flowshop scheduling problem, European Journal of Operational Research, 239 (2014) 323-334.