Workplace Accommodation banner

Workplace Accommodation Request Form

Do you need to request a workplace accommodation? (staff)

Staff are encouraged to make an accommodation request directly to their immediate supervisor using the Employee Request for Workplace Accommodation Form (PDF fillable).

Instructions for completing and submitting the form

  • Open the PDF fillable form (if you prefer you can print the form and complete it by hand)
  • Complete the form
  • Save the completed form on your computer/drive
  • E-mail the completed form  to your immediate supervisor

Your supervisor will acknowledge receipt of the form and will contact Human Resources to initiate the workplace accommodation process.

Should you have any questions or need assistance completing the form, please reach out to your supervisor, union representative (if applicable) or the applicable Labour Relations Manager or Human Resources Manager (Managerial and Professional Group).