Important Quick tips before starting the application process.
First step, you will need to confirm your offer of admission
You will then need to activate your UWinID/email before you get into the application.
Type in `email@example.com' NOT just `uwinid'
New UwinID’s are uploaded into the University system in early morning, so you may need to wait 24 hours or until the next day to go back into the application
You'll need your credit card during the application process; so, have it handy, otherwise you'll be timed out and you’ll need to go back into the application to continue.
A deposit by credit card is still required even if you have a credit on your Uwin Student Account. You can those funds to pay other university fees.
This year's Fall/Winter 2022-2023 application process is new, and we are still tweaking sections of the application. Should you encounter any issues during the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New this year is a chance to select your own roommate\suitemate
Roommate Selection Process
First to make sure we are all using the same terminology, here are our definitions:
- Roommate – You will share a bedroom. This option is for traditional first year students and is available in Cartier and Laurier.
- Suitemate – You will each have your own bedroom and will share the bathroom and kitchenette. This option is available in Alumni Hall and is available for all students.
- Single Room – You will have your own bedroom in a traditional style residence (Laurier Hall). This is available for beyond first year students. If this is your preference you should skip the roommate/suitemate selection page.
How you will select a roommate/suitemate:
- You can search for a roommate/suitemate in in 3 ways. If you don’t want to select a roommate/suitemate or you will be selecting Laurier Hall, you can skip this part and hit save & continue.
- Option 1– Take a look at suggested roommates/suites based on how closely your answers matched on the profile questions by selecting ‘Suggested Roommate/Suitemate”
- Option 2 – If one or more of the profile questions is really important to you, you can search based on those specific answers by selecting ‘Search for Roommate/Suitemate by Roommate profiles”
- Option 3 – If you already know who you want to have as a roommate/suitemate you can search for them directly by their student number, first name or last name by selecting ‘Search for
Note: If you don't find a match, you can keep coming back into your application before June 5th, 2022 to search for a roommate/suitemate.
SELECT YOUR STUDENT GROUP