Students have access to specialized academic advisors in Biomedical Sciences. Advisors can help students plan and schedule upcoming courses, explain degree requirements and audits, and provide career advice. Meeting with an academic advisor can be conducted in person or online, and can be booked directly with an advisor.
Book an advising appointment: To make an appointment with a Biomedical Sciences Academic Advisor, click here to book an appointment and select an advisor from the pull down menu and click on a day/time that fits your schedule. Please download and complete your program advising form prior to your meeting. Forms can be found at Advising Forms
Forms are also located below
If you have any additional questions please contact Paula Tetreault at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Students can also explore the Undergraduate Calendar to learn more about program requirements and course descriptions.
Program Advising Forms are also useful for students in the preparation of course selection and degree requirements:
- BIOCHEM-BIOMED Health Stream (Hons) Entered in or After Fall 2020-21
- BIOCHEM-BIOMED Health Stream (Hons) Entered prior to Fall 2020-21
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY (Hons)
- BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE (Hons) Entered in or After Fall 2021
- Biomedical Sciences (IHS -Interdisciplinary Health Science Stream)