Eligibility and Considerations
- Cumulative average of at least 72% (B-) or better at the time of application.
- Good academic standing.
- Completion of two years (approximately 20 semester courses) of University-level education before commencing exchange.
- Enrolment in a University of Windsor degree program during the exchange period.
- Second language competence (where applicable).
- Consent of Faculty of Graduate Studies for graduate students (where applicable).
** Relaxation of these conditions may be considered in special circumstances.
For example, students with a cumulative average of 69.5% to 71.9% can still possibly be considered if the most recent 2-semester averages are 72% (or better)
- Students are limited to two semesters or one academic year on exchanges per degree program.
- During the exchange period, students are expected to carry a full course load as defined by the partner institution.
- Students will not normally be eligible for any refund of tuition fees if they withdraw from exchange before completion of the current semester.
- Classes recognized for credit by the host institution for their students will be recognized for credit by the University of Windsor (credit weight will be adjusted as needed)
- Grades received in these courses will be transformed into University of Windsor grades, except for students in MBA or Law (only credits will transfer).
- Courses which may not be taken for degree credit by students at the host institution will not be recognized for credit by the University of Windsor.