A complete application consists of the following components:
- Online application - applications for FALL 2022 are now CLOSED
- applications for exchanges starting in WINTER 2023 (will be available mid-Summer 2022)
- applications for exchanges starting in in FALL 2023 (will be available mid-October 2022)
- Three reference forms completed and returned by the reference, not the student
- Language assessment (if applicable)
Find out more information in the corresponding links for each component. There are also helpful suggestions and tips found here.
General Application Deadlines
- Students with complete application submissions by the specified date will be given first consideration for any exchange placements.
- A complete application consists of a submitted online application and three reference forms.
- Late applications can continue to be accepted after the deadline, as long as there is both space and time remaining.
January 15th (before 3 pm)
- Applications for the Fall semester are usually available online starting around mid-October.
- Applications submitted after January 15th (i.e. late applications will only be considered if there is time and space.
September 15th (before 3 pm)
- Applications for the Winter semester are usually available online starting around mid-summer (+/- late June).
It is unlikely that late applications completed much after the deadline will be able to be accepted due to the shortened application line.