A complete application consists of the following components:
- Online applications -
Applications for an exchange starting in Fall 2024 are now CLOSED
- deadline was 15 Jan. 2024 (late applciations were accepted until Feb. 6th)
Applications for an exchange starting in Winter 2025 will become available in June/July
(follow in Instagram to see when they go live)
- the deadline to apply will be 15 Sept. 2024
- Three reference forms completed and returned to the Exchagne Office by the referee (not given to the student)
- Language assessment (if applicable)
Find out more information in the corresponding links for each component. There are also helpful suggestions and tips found here.
General Application Deadlines
- Students with complete application submissions by the specified date will be given first consideration for any exchange placements.
- A complete application consists of a submitted online application and three reference forms.
- Late applications can continue to be accepted after the deadline, as long as there is both space and time remaining.
January 15th (before 3 pm) - for a FALL semester exchange
- Applications for the Fall semester are usually available online starting around late-October.
- Applications submitted after January 15th (i.e. late applications will only be considered if there is time and space.
September 15th (before 3 pm) for a WINTER semester exchange
- Applications for the Winter semester are usually available online starting around mid-summer (+/- late June).
It is unlikely that late applications completed much after the deadline will be able to be accepted due to the shortened application line.