How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted via the online application form. To access the application you will need to use your full UWindsor student email.
Suggestions to make completing the application easier:
- Having a meeting with Michelle in the Exchange Office BEFORE starting your application is highly recommended. It will help you during the application and interview process.
- Online/video meetings are available, to schedule please email email@example.com
- Make sure that you have looked at the list of currently available destinations, as not all destinations are available every semester.
- Not all destinations work for every major, search by major for more information
- When completing your application make sure that you are reading all of the instructions.
- As you complete each page of the application you need to mark it as finished (the option for this is on the bottom of the application pages)
If you have any questions or comments for us, please email Exchange@uwindsor.ca
Applications for Exchange starting in Fall 2023 - are currently AVAILABLE
- are available starting 25 Oct. 2022
- applications (including reference forms) need to be complete before Jan. 15th BUT sooner is better
If you have any questions or problems with the applicaiton please send email to: Exchange@uwindsor.ca