Exchange Partner Schools
Applications for exchange are only accepted from institutions with which there is a signed exchange agreement. Select a country for a list of our affiliated schools located there.
*Not all destinations are available every year or every semester, please consult the Currently Available list to see what options you can consider.
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- UNESP - Universidade Estadual Paulista
- UNIFEI - Universidade Federal de Itajubá
** contact the Exchange Office before applying as it may not be available
*Useful Tip: all students applying to go to exchange to France or Quebec should make sure that they have a "long form" birth certificate in addition to their passport. The wallet sized birth certificate that most people have is NOT sufficent.
Taught in French:
- Ontario Rhone-Alpes Exchange (ORA)
- Université François-Rabelais (Tours)
- Université Jean Moulin (Lyon 3)
- Universite Jean Monnet (St. Etienne) (* currently on hold pending agreement renewal)
Taught in English:
- NEOMA Business School (Rouen Business School)
- Strasbourg Business School
- Université Jean Moulin (Lyon 3) - for Law
*Useful Tip: all students applying to go to exchange to France or Quebec should make sure that they have a "long form" birth certificate in addition to their passport. The wallet-sized birth certificate that most people have is NOT sufficient
The school year in Australia normally starts in late February or early March, as such what they call their first semester is not the same as our 1st semester. The seasons in Australia are also opposite to the Canadian seasons (Winter is in June, summer is in December).
Semester 1 = Feb/March to June (+/- our WINTER semester)
Semester 2 = July to November (+/- our FALL semester)