Students at the University of Windsor are able to document their involvement outside of the classroom on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
This official document details the students' activities, as well as the corresponding skills that have been gained from each activity. The CCR complements a resume and allows students to showcase their skill development and leadership experiences to potential employers and graduate schools.
Why should you build a CCR?
The Co-Curricular Record:
- Complements a resume and academic transcript with a documented list of experiences, validated by a UWindsor faculty/staff member
- Allows you to showcase your skill development and leadership roles
- Shows your progression and participation in co-curricular activities throughout your UWindsor experience
- Encourages reflection on experiences and assists with the articulation of related learning
The CCR is a great addition to applications to potential employers and graduate schools!
To visit the CCR, please login to the mySuccess portal using your UWindsor ID and password, and select "CCR" in the left menu.
For more information, please check out the student and validator guides available below, or send an email to email@example.com
Dear CCR users,
Please note the following updates regarding the status of the Co-Curricular Record:
- The University of Windsor is currently operating on an essential service model and therefore, the Student Success and Leadership Centre is not physically open.
- Since this includes the CCR workspace, we are currently working remotely with frequent access to email until April 30th. After this date, ALL CCR operations will be placed on hold until further notice in September.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please visit uwindsor.ca/coronavirus for the latest information.
If you are a student in need of talking to someone, you can access confidential support 24/7 by downloading the ‘My SSP’ app. Visit uwindsor.ca/wellness for additional wellness resources.