519-253-3000 ext. 2621
Office: 3019 CEI
- PhD Mechanical Engineering, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, 2001
- MSc Mechanical Engineering, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, 1995
- BASc Mechanical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, 1993
- Vehicle dynamics & control
- Multibody dynamics
- Numerical modeling & simulation
- Suspension design
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Minaker, B.P., The Tangent Stiffness Matrix in Rigid Multibody Vehicle Dynamics, Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, 2014.
- Minaker, B.P., Rieveley, R.J., Automatic Generation of the Nonholonomic Equations of Motion for Vehicle Stability Analysis, Vehicle Systems Dynamics, 48(9), 1043-1063, 2010.
- Minaker, B.P., Blundell, M., A Semi-linear Multibody Vehicle Dynamics Simulation Tool, International Conference on Multibody System Dynamics, Montreal, QC, 2016
- Minaker, Bruce P; Yao, Zheng, Design and Analysis of an Interconnected Suspension for a Small Off-Road Vehicle, Proceedings 25th CANCAM, London, ON, 2015.