519-253-3000 ext. 2599
Office: 2144 CEI
- PhD 1995 University of Alberta
- MASc 1992 University of Alberta
- BASc 1989 University of Manitoba
- Flow turbulence, flow-induced vibration
- Heat transfer, combustion
- Energy & thermal systems, renewable energy
- Aerodynamics, vortex dynamics
- PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario)
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers)
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- SAE (The Engineering Society for Advancing Mobility Land Sea Air and Space)
- F. Fouladi, P. Henshaw, D.S-K. Ting, S. Ray, “Flat plate convection heat transfer enhancement via a square rib,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 104: 1202-1216, 2017.
- D.S-K. Ting, Basics of Engineering Turbulence, Academic Press, 2016.
- Z. Wang, W. Xiong, D.S-K. Ting, R. Carriveau, Z. Wang, “Conventional and advanced exergy analyses of an underwater compressed air energy storage system,” Applied Energy, 180: 810-822, 2016.
- A. Raeesi, S. Cheng, D.S-K. Ting, “Application of a three-dimensional aeroelastic model to study the wind-induced response of bridge stay cables under unsteady wind conditions,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 375: 217-236, 2016.
- A.R. Vasel-Be-Hagh, R. Carriveau, D.S-K. Ting, “A balloon bursting underwater,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 769: 522-540, 2015.