As a University of Windsor History student you can choose from several undergraduate options:
- General History (30 credits)
- Honours History (40 credits)
- Combined Honours in History and Women's Studies (40 credits)
- Combined major in History and another discipline (40 credits)
- Minor in History (6 credits)
If you've completed your undergraduate studies and are considering graduate studies, the University of Windsor offers a one-year Master of Arts in History.
Most applicants have undergraduate degrees in History, but applicants with related degrees can contact the graduate coordinator for more information.