These resources are intended for both undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in History at the University of Windsor.
Resources are organized into 5 categories:
- Doing history research: writing guidelines, journal databases, research tools, etc.
- Communities for history students: casual social networking and professional societies and associations.
- Campus services: Registrar, Cashiers, etc.
- Student success: studying, writing exams, managing time, etc.
- Awards and Bursaries: available scholarships, awards and bursaries etc.