The University of Windsor's Centre for Teaching and Learning offers workshops throughout the year for students and faculty. The Centre has also compiled many helpful resources including the ones below.
- Cutting Through the Red Tape
- Goal Setting with a Mentor
- How to Communicate with a Professor
- How to Use the Library and Write a Bibliography
- Life as a University Student
- Why have a mentor?
Support is also available through S.T.E.P.S. (Skills to Enhance Personal Success) including podcasts and workshops on:
- time management
- study skills
- exam strategies
- multiple choice tests and more