COMPLETED - As part of the University’s Server Modernization Project. maintenance will take place on Thursday, May 25, 2023, from 6 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Some of the unavailable systems, services and applications during the maintenance window include:
- UWinsite Student
- My Attendance
- Online or In-Person permit purchase or ticket payment
- UwinCard for use at the libraries
- eGAS (graduate applications)
- eCV (electronic CV system)
Cloud-based and non-application-specific systems that will be available during the maintenance window include:
- Internet (wired and wireless)
- Microsoft 365 applications including Outlook Email, Calendar, Teams,OneDrive, & SharePoint Sites
- The University websites, uwindsor.ca & future.uwindsor.ca
- UWindsor Self-Service Client Portal
- UwinCard for use at food services
Find a full list of services and applications that will be impacted by the maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.