This WestlawNext Canada training session will provide a thorough overview of the content and features that will help you research quickly and comprehensively:
- Get an analysis of a legal issue in minutes using the Canadian Encyclopedic Digest (aka the CED)
- Find on-point case law using the Canadian Abridgment Digests
- Use Plain Language and Boolean Search functionality
- Locate a specific document using its name or citation
- Refine your search results to quickly get the material you need
- Comprehensively note-up cases and legislation using KeyCite Canada
- Use Folders to store, organize, and share your research
- Annotate documents and Copy with Reference
- The training session will also include an overview of Practical Law Canada, including key functionality and time-saving resources, including Practice Notes (how-to guides), Standard Documents (sample documents with explanatory guidance), and Checklists.
Organized by the Law Library. Login details will be included in the confirmation email.
Location: Online (Blackboard Collaborate)