You are invited to Windsor Law’s newly rebranded Summer Recruitment Demystified Session for all incoming 2L Windsor Law students (JD’s & Dual JD’s) which will be held virtually on July 13th, 14th, and 15th.
Whether you are bound for Toronto or elsewhere (especially Vancouver, Calgary or Ottawa), much of this information will be useful for both summer and articling recruitment. This is also an opportunity for you to virtually meet recruiters from some of the OCI employers in Toronto and those that post positions outside of the structured recruit.
Sessions will include:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- How to Prepare for On-Campus Recruitment
- How to Assess Your Competitiveness in this Process
- Preparing for and Mastering the On-Campus Interview
- The Hiring Process for Positions Filled outside Structured Recruitment
- The Art of Scheduling the In-Firm Interview
- What to Expect at the In-Firm Interview
- Closing the Deal – Offers and Acceptances
- Putting it into Practice—Mock Interviews/Networking Opportunity with Employers!
For more information about each panel and to register please log on to Symplicity and view our Blackboard announcements.
Register on Symplicity.