Tuesday, June 1, 2021 - 12:00 to 13:30
Join Windsor Law and Tribunal Watch Ontario for "Tribunal Competence and Expertise," part of the Principles for Adjudicative Tribunals & Administrative Justice webinar series.
- Laverne Jacobs, Associate Dean (Research & Graduate Studies), Windsor Law
- Marion Overholt, Community Legal Aid, Windsor Law
- Michael Gottheil, Chief of the Commission and Tribunals, Alberta Human Rights Commission
- Paul Daly, Chair in Administrative Law and Governance, University of Ottawa
- Lori Mishibinijima, Program Manager, Indigenous Initiatives & Reconciliation, Osgoode Hall Law School