You have reached my faculty web page. On this web page, you will find information on my teaching, research, and service. Consider perusing my blog, where I reflect on higher education topics that have caught my attention. If you are a prospective graduate student and are interested in any of my research areas, or a researcher and see a possible area for research collaboration, send to me an email, and I will respond to you at my earliest convenience.
I am currently engaged in research in these areas:
- Student satisfaction with promising practices for teaching culturally and linguistically diverse international students
- Use of Open Educational Resources (OER) for enhancing interdisciplinary and deep learning
- Critical analysis of Strategic Enrolment Management in Canada
- Outcomes/effectiveness of student mentoring in a postsecondary concurrent education program
- Achieving a sense of belonging for international students at Ontario secondary schools
If you wish to discuss any of this information, feel free to send an email to me at Clayton.Smith@uwindsor.ca.
All the best,
Dr. Clayton Smith, Ed.D.
Associate Professor, Faculty of Education
University of Windsor