Working While on Exchange

Students going on exchange may or may not be able to work part-time depending on the rules and regulations of the country.

Rules vary from country to country and are best researched by visiting the website of that country’s consulate in Canada.

These may be found on the DFAIT website "Information and Assistance for Canadians Going Abroad" ( under the section that lists all the Foreign Government Offices in Canada.