The University of Windsor Testing Centre supports the educational mission of the University by providing reliable testing administration and high quality customer service to our end users. In preserving the integrity of the exam process, the Centre provides a secure, pleasant, and quiet testing environment staffed by professionals. The room is equipped with technology that can meet online requirements for testing purposes.
This service is to accommodate examination sessions for distance education students from other universities as well as non-academic institutions. The Centre also facilitates a large number of tests and examinations for individuals seeking additional qualifications or admission to certain professional schools. A member of the National College Testing Association (NCTA), the University of Windsor Testing Centre adheres to the NCTA’s Professional Standards and Guidelines for post-secondary test centres.
Located in Windsor, Ontario Canada, the University of Windsor is highly involved with invigilating students from many institutions and academic associations. Of these, certification and accreditation programs rely on the Centre’s assistance to administer a reliable proctoring service for their students and professionals.
List of institutions being proctored:
- Canadian, U.S. and International Universities and Colleges (too many to list)
- Prometric – Toefl, GRE, PRAXIS
- MELAB (written test only)
- Castle Worldwide
- PSI – AMP
- MAT – Miller’s Analogy Test
- OCP (Ontario College of Pharmacists)
- Insurance Institute of Canada
- Canadian Payroll
- The Institute
We are constantly adding new patrons so if you do not see it listed please contact us.
The University of Windsor Testing Centre is located in the Office of the Registrar in Chrysler Hall North. We make every effort to place candidates in one location. However, space considerations may require placing some candidates and groups at alternate locations.
Please Note: The University of Windsor Testing Centre facilitates written and online examinations in the same room. A private room is only available as a special request and at additional cost on a first-come-first-served basis.
For over a decade, the University of Windsor Testing Centre has maintained a reputable external invigilation service, the result of excellent service provided to students, institutions and academic associations. The University of Windsor Testing Centre’s service and expertise includes strict compliance to proctoring guidelines, such as,
- maintaining test security and confidentiality at all times
- storing paper examinations in a secure/locked location
- conducting online and web-based examinations, including downloads or installation from the host institution’s servers (plug-ins, lock-down browser, etc.)
- managing emergency situations i.e., power outage, illness, institutions issuing wrong test materials, etc.
The Testing Centre strives to preserve its established harmonious relationships with its test takers. It continues its excellent rapport with external institutions’ staff members, and effectively responds to the needs and requirements for invigilating their tests and examinations.
Hours of Operation
- Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Sunday & Holidays
Note: The Centre will open on Saturdays and evenings for special requests and upon availability.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone: 519-253-3000 ext. 3324 or 3386