Coming to campus? Visit this page for important information.

Apply as a Returning Student

If you previously attended the University of Windsor but have not been actively registered for three or more consecutive semesters, you will need to apply for re-admission with a Returning Student Application.

Please view the article on How to Submit a Returning Student Application, for instructions.