Juris Doctor - Integrated MBA/JD Program
With the MBA/JD program, we bring together two powerful degrees into a condensed four-year curriculum. This program will fully equip you for the career path of your choice in law, in business, or elsewhere. The program’s focus on teamwork, strategic thinking and leadership skills will allow you to solve real business challenges and leverage classroom knowledge with real clients.
Faculty - Law/Odette School of Business
Department - Integrated MBA/JD Program
No direct admission. Visit uwindsor.ca/law
At Windsor Law, your learning will extend far beyond the classroom. Complete a corporate transaction in the Advanced Business Law Seminar, clerk for the Supreme Court of the Northwest Territories, provide advice to a not-for-profit organization, or advise clients in our poverty law clinics.
You will have an opportunity to engage in practical experiences that support your classroom learning. Some of these opportunities include:
- Ontario Court of Justice Internships
- Community Legal Aid and Legal Assistance of Windsor Clinical Placements
- Transnational Law & Justice Internships
- International Intellectual Property Clinic Placements
- National Self-Represented Litigants Project
- Social Justice Fellowships
- Northwest Territories Clerkships
- Pro Bono Students Canada Placements
- Windsor Review of Legal & Social Issues
At Windsor Law, you will study law within a transnational and global context. Windsor-Detroit is at the heart of the richest consumer market in the world, where more than half of the North American population lives within an eight-hour drive. We are North America’s most significant transportation hub—approximately 30 per cent of total trade between Canada and the US crosses the Windsor-Detroit border.
Our faculty and programs reflect our transnational focus. Our students enjoy working with professors from diverse backgrounds and perspectives who inspire and challenge them beyond their expectations. Our committed staff and collaborative student body form a vibrant intellectual and social community. Your personal and professional success is our priority. That’s why we provide all first-year students with access to our Peer Mentorship Program, Academic Success Program, Job Shadowing Program, and our Career Services staff to help their career plans develop.
- Our graduates use their combined legal and business skills to pursue opportunities in law and business, domestically or internationally
- View the Faculty of Law program guide (PDF format)
- Request more information
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply
Student Recruitment Office
Toll-Free (Canada/US): 1-800-864-2860