The Centre provides support to Indigenous students reach their highest potential in a culturally supportive atmosphere.
Here are a few services that the Centre provides:
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff who can refer you to various student support services on campus;
- cultural programming and events;
- a lounge and study area where you can socialize, study, or just relax;
- printing, scanning and faxing services;
- volunteer and work opportunities;
- School visits and community presentations.
- Please come by the Centre and introduce yourself, we’re here to help you succeed!