The Communication Students' Association (CSA) is part of the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance (UWSA) and its purpose is to represent CMF students at the University of Windsor.
CSA brings our students together to plan and facilitate networking events and/or fundraise for CSA activities and community organizations. Getting involved is a great opportunity to engage with a diverse group of students, act as a liaison between Faculty/Staff and students and gain valuable skills to take into the workplace while having fun!
2023-24 Executive Team
• Mya Bezaire, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Sean O’Neil, Co-Vice President of Events & Finance
• Ali Baloch, Co-Vice President of Events & Finance
• William De La Cruz Lesie, Co-Vice President of Marketing
• Jaxon Moore, Co-Vice President of Marketing
• Alyna Komal, Secretary & International Student Representative
• Zeina Abou Haidar, Secretary
• Monica Karch, Double Major Representative
• Kyan Oberas, BFA Film Representative
• Daniel Rojas Cantor, Events Coordinator
To stay up to date on all things CSA, make sure to follow them on Instagram (@csa_uwindsor).
Have questions about CSA or are looking to be involved? Send them a DM on social media OR email them at email@example.com. You can also visit their office in Lambton Tower in room 4107.