The Engineering International Support Office (EISO) is here to make sure you get the most out of your academic career and that your transition to Canada is full of meaningful experiences.
There are many resources that we encourage you to explore during your time here at UWindsor:
Immigration advising and workshops
Transition support on matters related to social, personal, health, and well-being
Social and cultural events, providing opportunities to integrate within the Faulty of Engineering community
Referral to student services on or off campus
Ways to Connect
The Engineering International Student Advisor will offer advising online until further notice.
To book an appointment for permit application review or international student advising:
- Log in to mySuccess using your UWin username and password.
- Click on ENGINEERING STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Click on Appointments.
- Choose Immigration Advising from 'Type' OR Choose Laura Ducharme from 'Provider'.
- Select appointment and complete booking.
- You will receive a Teams invite with link to join virtual call prior to your appointment.
- 8:30 to 9 a.m. EST, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday through the Engineering International Student Advising Virtual Classroom on Blackboard
- To join on the Blackboard organization site, click on "Engineering International Student Advising" and select "Virtual Classroom" from the course menu and then "Course Room" anytime during drop-in hours
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Laura Ducharme
International Student Advisor
Faculty of Engineering