The Engineering International Support Office (EISO) is here to make sure you get the most out of your academic career and that your transition to Canada is full of meaningful experiences.
There are many resources that we encourage you to explore during your time here at UWindsor:
Immigration advising and workshops
Transition support on matters related to social, personal, health, and well-being
Social and cultural events, providing opportunities to integrate within the Faulty of Engineering community
Referral to student services on or off campus
Ways to Connect
Virtual or In-Person
To book an appointment for permit application review or international student advising:
- Log in to mySuccess using your UWin username and password.
- Click on ENGINEERING STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Click on Appointments.
- Choose Immigration Advising from 'Type' OR Choose Laura Ducharme from 'Provider'.
- Select an appointment and complete the booking.
- If virtual mode is selected, you will receive a Teams invite with a link to join the virtual call prior to your appointment.
- All in-person appointments will be held in CEI Room 2214
In-Person: Mondays 2 pm - 3 pm; Thursdays 11 am - 12 pm CEI Room 2214
Virtual: Wednesday 1:30 - 2:30 pm on Teams EISO DROP IN HOUR