519-253-3000 ext. 2622
Office: 2155 CEI
- Tribology & fatigue of light weight alloys/composites for automotive & aerospace
- Microstructures and mechanical properties relationship
- Mechanical characterization of thin films & coatings
- Titanium and aluminum alloys
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- ASM International
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society
- K Farokhzadeh, J Qian, A Edrisy; Effect of SPD surface layer on plasma nitriding of Ti–6Al–4V alloy; Materials Science and Engineering: A 589, 199-208, 2014.
- BE Slattery, A Edrisy, T Perry; Investigation of wear induced surface and subsurface deformation in a linerless Al–Si engine, BE Slattery, A Edrisy, T Perry, Wear 269 (3), 298-309, 2010.
- K Farokhzadeh, A Edrisy; Fatigue improvement in low temperature plasma nitrided Ti–6Al–4V alloy; Materials Science and Engineering: A 620, 435-444, 2015.
- A Edrisy, T Perry, AT Alpas; Investigation of scuffing damage in aluminum engines with thermal spray coatings, Wear 259 (7), 1056-1062, 2005.
- N Dalili, A Edrisy, R Carriveau; A review of surface engineering issues critical to wind turbine performance; Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 13 (2), 428-438, 2009.