Three reference letters must also be provided to be eligible for exchange. Your references must fill out the Exchange Reference form - see below for PDF and Word versions of the form.
- At least one of these references must be from a UWindsor faculty member who has taught you in a class.
- References from employers, coaches, supervisors, or volunteer supervisors are also useful
- references from family members, personal friends or fellow students are not normally considered.
- References must answer all questions on the forms provided (see bottom of page). Reference letters that do not address the specific questions will not be accepted.
- References can be sent at any point in time - you are not required to make your application first, but all reference forms need to be received before the specified application deadline.
Exchange Reference Forms are sent directly to the Exchange Office by mail, fax or email to email@example.com
Reference Forms should not be returned to the applicant.
It would be a very good idea for you to encourage everyone completing a reference for you to send it to the Exchange Office electronically via email or fax. If reference forms are sent by mail (even inter-campus mail) there is a good chance they will arrive late and therefore negatively affect your application and chances.
Give the people providing you with a reference plenty of time to think and respond. Last-minute requests are inconsiderate and may make your application late.