- August 12: Announcement to campus community. View the implementation timeline.
- July-August 2022: Implementation planning
- June 2022: Contract drafting
- April/May 2022: Analysis of feedback & selection made
- May 2021: Governance structure for the LMS Review project completed.
- June 2021: Project plan / timeline and communication plans initialized. Identified community engagement activities.
- July 2021: Initial consultation with LMS Advisory Committee completed.
- August 2021: REB Application submitted for the surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- September 2021: Campus engagement started.
- October 2021: Survey data collection completed.
- December 2021: Request for Proposal posted for viewing by potential vendors
- January 28, 2022: Vendor proposals submitted
- March 2 & 3, 2022: Vendor Presentations completed
- March 14 – April 3, 2022: Vendor Sandbox testing and opportunity to provide feedback regarding LMS proponents
- April 1 & 4, 2022: Focus Groups completed
- April 11, 2022: Campus community consultation concluded
Engagement with the University of Windsor community is itemized on the LMS Review 2021 Communications page.