- May 2021: Governance structure for the LMS Review project completed.
- June 2021: Project plan / timeline and communication plans initialized. Identified community engagement activities.
- July 2021: Initial consultation with LMS Advisory Committee completed.
- August 2021: REB Application submitted for the surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- September 2021: Campus engagement started.
- October 2021: Survey data collection completed.
- December 2021: Request for Proposal posted for viewing by potential vendors
What's Coming Up
- Winter 2022: Vendor Proposals submitted.
- Winter 2022: Vendor Presentations.
- Winter 2022: Opportunity to test and provide feedback regarding shortlisted LMS.
- Winter 2022: Focus Groups and Interviews.
Engagement with the University of Windsor community is ongoing and is itemized on the LMS Review 2021 Communications page (off-campus users must be signed into GlobalProtect VPN to access the wiki).