Mission & Vision
Treasury supports the overall administration of investments and cash management for the University. In accordance with University financial policies and procedures, as well as our Statement of Investment Policies and Procedures, the Treasury department is responsible for:
- Cash flow needs of the Institution.
The above responsibilities involve monitoring:
- The Working Capital
- Endowment and Pension investment portfolios
- Investment performance oversight
- Reporting to government bodies
- Pension plan financial reporting
- Obtaining external financing.
The University is rated annually by two credit rating agencies, Moody’s and DBRS. This annual process is the best financial indicator of future performance. UWindsor’s Moody’s rating is Aa3 and the DBRS rating is A1
Room 406 Chrysler Hall Tower
(519) 253-3000 x2078
Treasury and Tax Assistant
Room 421 Chrysler Hall Tower
(519) 253-3000 x2151