All applicants for full-time, undergraduate studies must apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (O.U.A.C.).
Current Ontario secondary school students should contact their guidance office for application instructions. All others use the O.U.A.C. 105 application form, which is available at all Ontario universities or via the Ontario Universities' Application Centre website.
Applicants for part-time studies must use the University of Windsor application form, which is available via UWindsor Registrar's website.
Candidates from outside continental North America must apply and submit all supporting documents to the Registrar's Office before March 1 for registration in the Fall term.
All other candidates must apply and submit all supporting documents as follows:
- August 1 for the Fall term
- December 1 for the Winter term
- April 1 for the Summer term (Intersession and Summer Session).
The admission requirements define the minimum requirements. Possession of the minimum requirements guarantees only that the application will be considered.
For students coming from Ontario secondary schools:
- ENG4U required
Students who meet the following criteria should check the current Undergraduate Calendar for admission requirements particular to their situation:
- Students coming from other Canadian provinces
- Students coming from the United States
- Students coming from outside Canada and the United States
- Students who have completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma program
- Mature students
- Returning students
- Transfer students
- Students who have taken Advanced Placement (AP) examinations
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English to be considered for admission. The Undergraduate Calendar lists a number of ways that this can be demonstrated.
The Undergraduate Calendar also contains information about registration, provisional registration, withdrawal, and flexible learning including evening, distance, and partial distance courses.