The ISC has three (3) meeting rooms available to reserve for meetings.
Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When reserving a room, please include the following mandatory information:
- Which room or combination of rooms you would like
- Start and end times
- The number of people attending
- Contact information including a cell phone number
Important Notice: Weekends are not available, and evenings may be available if the meeting begins during office hours.
If approved, meetings that continue past office hours will require that the contact name and cell # be given to campus community police.
- Room 204 and 205 are separated by a movable wall.
- Each room seats 30 people comfortably lecture style (or 60 combined).
- Room 206 is a smaller room that seats 8 total.
- All three rooms have:
- VGA connections to the ceiling projectors or LED screens, and whiteboards.
- Movable tables and chairs available for different configurations.
- Telephones are available in Room 204 and 206 only