All of our offices are located on the second floor of Laurier Hall, Just off Wyandotte Street and Huron Church Rd.
DUE TO COVID-19 ALL STAFF MEMBERS ARE WORKING REMOTELY OFF SITE AND THE PHYSICAL OFFICE REMAINS CLOSED.
Telephones are not being answered at this time.
International Student Centre
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave.
2nd Floor, Laurier Hall
Windsor, Ontario N9B 3P4
Operating Times: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Friday
Location: The entrance to the ISC is located to the left of the main doors of Laurier Hall.
For access to the elevator call our front desk at 519 253 3000 ext 3938
Before sending an email to any of the contacts below, please carefully review the following information as it will likely supply you with faster answers than sending email.
Please do not send queries to multiple email addresses. Sending your messages to multiple addresses and/or sending repeat messages does not result in you getting a response more quickly.
Questions about tuition/fees, payments from applicants, accepted students and or current students:
- Please refer to the Finance – Student Accounts web page for information about tuition/fees, payments, receipts and/or deadlines: https://www.uwindsor.ca/finance/student-accounts.
Questions from interested applicants:
- International student admissions information can be found at: International Students - Canadian Education, Global Perspective - UWindsor.
- Graduate program admissions information can be found at: https://www.uwindsor.ca/graduate-studies/346/admission-requirements.
- Information on UWindsor programs can be found at: Programs of Study - University of Windsor - Windsor, Ontario, Canada (uwindsor.ca)
Questions about scholarships and/or financial aid:
- Student Awards & Financial Aid administers the University’s awards and bursary program: https://www.uwindsor.ca/studentawards/.
- Graduate Studies administers the scholarship and awards program for graduate students: https://www.uwindsor.ca/graduate-studies/456/scholarships-and-awards.
Questions about UWinCard:
- Information about obtaining your UWinCard can be found at: https://www.uwindsor.ca/uwincard/.
Questions about admission offers and/or enrolment letters:
- The following Ask.UWindsor.ca article provides instruction for accessing your offer of admission: ask.UWindsor - How do I view my offer of admission to an undergraduate program at UWindsor?
- The following Ask.UWindsor.ca article provides information about how to receive an enrolment verification letter: ask.UWindsor - How do I receive an Enrolment Verification letter?
If your inquire cannot be addressed by one of the following resources above, please send only one email to one of the following individuals below and allow for 3-5 business days to receive a response.
- Support and Advising
- Immigration Document Help