Flags of the world


Immigration Services

As an international student, you will need valid immigration documents to live, study and/or work in Canada. It is important to make sure that all of your immigration and legal documents are kept valid at all times during your stay in Canada.

You can contact our International Student Advisor who is also a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant for the following immigration-related questions (all consultations are confidential):


To schedule an appointment to meet with the International Student Advisor, please follow the instructions below:

  1. Visit mySuccess 
  2. Select "Student"
  3. Login with your UWin ID and password
  4. Select  “International and Exchange” and click “Appointments
  5. Select “Book by Appointment Provider
  6. Select "Amal Jammali";
  7. Choose the date and time you would like to meet with them.
  8. Arrive on time for your appointment

Please bring your passport, Temporary Resident Visa (entry visa), study permit, and work permit (if available) when you visit us for immigration advising.

Information Sessions

International Student Centre (ISC) holds regular information sessions and workshops to assist you with your study permit extension, TRV application, post-graduation work permit application, United States visitor visa, etc.

Please subscribe to the ISC Blackboard for updated information.