The School of Computer Science operates a modern, full-service data-center and computing facility for use by students, faculty, and staff. This facility provides:
- Linux desktop environments are providing remote and terminal-based access.
- Network-attached file storage.
- Network infrastructure consisting of wireless, copper and fiber connections independently switched.
- Virtual servers, domain hosting services (the MyWeb system).
- Specialized servers including Team Foundation Server, Oracle databases and Oracle Application Server.
- Microsoft Windows support.
- Computer science private cloud storage, and archival.
- Digital Media and video conferencing facilities based on open source software.
Most users will access CS resources through the Linux desktops, or from their PC or tablets using our wireless network.