- Graph algorithms
- Certifying algorithms
- Ph.D. (Computer Science), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- M.Sc. (Computer Science), University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- B.Sc. (Mathematics), Nanyang University, Singapore, Republic of Singapore
- Member of ACM
- Wang,T., Zhang,Y., Chin,F.Y.L., Ting,H.F., Tsin,Y.H., Poon,S-H., "A Simple Algorithm for Finding All k-Edge-Connected Components," PLoS ONE, vol.10(9), doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0136264, Sep 14, 2015.
- Elmasry,A., Tsin,Y.H., "On finding sparse three-edge-connected and three-vertex-connected spanning subgraphs," International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, vol.25, No.3, 2014, pp.355-368.
- Tsin,Y.H., "Decomposing a multigraph into split components," Eighteenth Computing: The Australasian Theory Symposium (CATS 2012), Melbourne, Australia, Jan,31–Feb,3, 2012, pp.3-11.
- Tsin,Y.H., "Yet another optimal algorithm for 3-edge-connectivity," Journal of Discrete Algorithms vol.7, No.1, 2009, pp.130-146.
- Tsin,Y.H., "A Simple 3-Edge-Connected Component Algorithm," Theory of Computing Systems, vol.40, No.2, 2007, pp.125-142. program codes are incorporated into Cactus (a genome multiple sequence aligner).
- Tsin,Y.H., "Some Remarks on Distributed Depth-first Search," Information Processing Letters, vol.82, No.4, 2002, pp.173-178. (An implementation is available in the boost C++ library.)